Friday 15 February 2008

Eyes burn

I have noticed that something distinctly lacking from all the stories about global warming is any discussion about the state of my crappy allergic eyes. I accept that, during the month of April when the cherry trees bloom and all is beautiful and fabulous, my eyes will itch and burn and i will want to claw them out, but I find it particularly distressing that this is happening in February. Of course, it may be made worse by the fact that I went to the sunbed today, though I did wear goggles. Whine snivel.

I have managed to accomplish very damn little at work today, though I did move some numbers around for a woman, and showed a guy how to use the website. Been too busy amusing myself making my first ever e-bay purchase (lock). Oh they grow up so fast, don't they?

I just feel in a bit of a limbo really--don't find out about the job until Monday, and I want to know now now now now now! Not sure why David says I am so impatient... Hmm.

I don't really have anything terribly exciting to say today. I pick up my bike tomorrow--can't wait, though I'm terribly afraid of tipping over with the clipless pedals. Still hoping to cycle to Oxford on Sunday for its maiden voyage--going to kick Kathleen's butt at Monopoly.

But, that said, I'm Audi. It's 545 on a Friday and I can't even be bothered to make an attempt to look busy.

Sigh.

No comments: